Monday, April 19, 2010

Thanks Tinx!

When it rains...it pours! INDEED. This month has brought a roller coaster ride of emotions. At one point, I am surrounded with negativity... frustrations and a lot of  bulls***t... I swear I want to vomit! But then again, God always provides balance. It also brought opportunities for me to reconnect and hang out with old and reliable friends. In my recent post, I shared about spending time with my TeleTech friends. This weekend, I went to Laguna with my APC family and got the opportunity to invite Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell or Tinx as I call him was my former manager. Whenever I get really depressed with work or caught up with my personal drama... he is always there to be my happy thought. It's almost a year since he left and I really missed his company. Our weekend get together was the perfect venue to just have a good time. I rarely drink alcohol but I guess I was just so happy to celebrate the friendship that I had a little too much to drink last Saturday. We sang our hearts out with songs about love, heartbreak, friendship...anything that we can find on the videoke song book provided by the resort. [i know I usually sing off key but duh? who cares?] We laughed till our eyes were filled with tears. It was so much fun I can't wait for the next time we can hang out. I wish he didn't have to leave last year... If I can only turn back time. *sigh..sobs*

Thank you for the friendship Tinx! 

me and my boss 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages