How do you get over someone who was never really yours?
A question I asked myself after reading my friend's post.
I am not a big fan of pseudo relationships but I admit that I have had first hand experiences. A lot has been written and have been told about this kind of relationship. The sad truth is that there is you and me but not "us"... you share fleeting moments... invest time and though it's just a pseudo relationship, the emotions are real.
There is an unkindness lying in between a sudden rush of happiness and fear. Fear that everything will be over even before it has started.
Everything is real except the relationship. How can we let ourselves be stuck in this emotional nightmare? It is because we are vulnerable...defenseless against our own sensitivity. Pain is eminent but still we expose ourselves to it.
there is an unkindness in pseudo-relationships but if this is the closest that one can get to the real thing.. who are we to judge?
It is better than unrequited love.
To my dear friend [you know who you are]... pseudo or not, what matters is that your feelings are real.
Cheers to you!
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. - Alfred Lord Tennyson
ReplyDelete'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. - Alfred Lord Tennyson
ReplyDelete