1 adjective. It is a sudden feeling of joy. Maybe an anticipation of joy, or just being overwhelmed with your inexplicable emotions you are feeling right at that moment. This is how http://pinoyslang.com defined the word KILIG.
I can't remember the last time I felt "kilig". It's a surreal feeling... funny to some point. I am amazed how a simple conversation made my day. I said to myself, "I am too old for this cheap thrills" but someone told me that age is just a number. Love [or the feeling of being in love] and the heart never grows old. It made me think and concurred.
I am NOT in love. That's something definite at this time but I guess feelings like this will always have a room in anyone's heart. Kilig is not solely caused by romantic reasons... there are a lot more reasons to feel this way. Oh well...
Someone made me feel this way... a person from my past. An old friend looking to have new beginnings. Let's see where this leads us. For now... I still feel so kilig! ♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment