drought.. it's been another month and still I can't seem to find the inspiration to write. Oh well.. I'm not about to push myself and write nonsense..but then again, it's worth a try.
Procrastination. Defined as the act of procrastinating; putting off or delaying or deferring an action to a later time. I am guilty of this offense. I have been procrastinating (sort of..) not only with writing my blogs but a couple of other "tasks". I feel bad really. It's not something that I am proud of but letting out the reason why I procrastinate might help.
Have you ever been frustrated with things or people around you? I HAVE.
I know it's not healthy to let my frustration get the better of me but hey I am just human. The first quarter of 2010 proved to me that really.. EL NINO is here. There seemed to be a shortage of inspiration. Ideas remained ideas and were never put to good use. Friendships suddenly turned bland and soon lost its once sweet taste. All forms of Betrayal.. Lies.. Deceit..like a holocaust ruined what was once a happy place.
We work to pay for dues but we build relationships to live and not just merely exist. In over a year's time, I have built great friendships and lasting professional relationships. It is however sad that not everyone will end up as a friend. Worse, some would be just another person you see everyday. I am not being dramatic or exaggerated about this but these things matter.. it may be insignificant to others but not to me.
My environment and emotional state plays a big role on how I go through my daily routine..err responsibilities..whatever you want to call it. Bottom line is.. it's a big chunk of how I live my life. I do not blame anyone but myself for feeling frustrated and demotivated. I need to leave the negativity behind.
Q2 of 2010 will be the start of my productivity. No more procrastination. It will end the drought.
Hakunah Matata my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment