Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tinkerbell

I hate goodbyes. Bidding someone goodbye brings about anxiety... of being physically separated or emotionally detached to someone of great importance to our life. Separation is one of life's bitter aspects. I have lived through and survived a lot of physical and emotional separation in my life.

Today, I am saying goodbye to my manager. A person who not only inspired me to be the best supervisor there is but also to be the best daughter I can be to my parents. He is not merely a manager to me and to the rest of the CCC PLP Team.. he is a friend.

He fought my battles with me up to the very end. I will be forever grateful for the unconditional support he has given me. We share a common denominator being bread winners and he would often say "we are on the same boat"... we understand each other without having to provide lengthy explanations.

I have worked with quite a few managers in my entire career and Dex would definitely be my #1 if I were to rank all of them.


Cheers to you Tinkerbell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages