Friday, July 24, 2009

rubble

I love to write. Since I was in grade school I already keep a journal. I didn't own a fancy one but I have a pile of notebooks which I used as my diary. As I was growing up, I kept on doing what I do best...writing. [as far as i'm concerned..i'm good!] When it was my time to go to college, I wanted to take up a course that would hone my writing skills. But death to me, my mom had plans of her own. I was forced to take up a degree on Accounting. [sucks] I was so devastated that I stopped writing.

After graduation and a couple of months being a professional bum, I decided to work and never stopped working since. And with the busy schedule and toxic work horse life.. I forgot about writing. It was not until the day that I started traveling. My travels brought new inspiration and stirred the writer in me. I'm not after writing professionally at this point but just to get my thoughts out in the open. Writing to serve as an outlet of all my raves and rants.

Sure I was still using the old fashioned pen and paper way of writing my journals. Then Friendster happened. I tried to maintain my Friendster blog but failed. I still revert to the old reliable pen and paper. I was content until Daisy, one of my colleagues introduced Blogspot to me March of this year. I created my account and scribbled my thoughts away.

Lately, I haven't been able to write regularly. Mainly because my life seemed uneventful. I do have a lot of articles that remained as drafts until now. I guess we all come to a point that we write just for the sake of writing. Without feeling anything or without an objective or a purpose. Just to keep the thoughts out. This is my blog and whatever I write here is none of everyone's business. Sometimes I just hope that a few gems will come out of this rubble.

I am looking forward to writing more posts.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages