A little over 7mos ago, my laptop was stolen at gunpoint while I was on my way to the office. I struggled through my tasks all throughout these months since I was not mobile unlike the other supervisors. I also had to fight for the company not to smash me with USD1220.00 worth of salary deduction! death to me,right? Luckily, Dex [my uber bait boss] and Brent [my boss' boss] were kind enought to help me out. I still have to pay but not the whole amount. They also agreed to have it payable in 24 equal payments within a year. Oh well... that's water under the bridge now.
Today, I have just received my new laptop. It came with a cool laptop bag that my reps and others have been bidding to have. Mervin assisted me and set up the applications and whoala....I'm using it right now. We learn our lessons the hard way - this is a cliche but I definitely say this is true. The incident last January 2nd was very traumatic. I don't want to go through that experience again. With my new laptop, I hope everything goes well..
Today, I have just received my new laptop. It came with a cool laptop bag that my reps and others have been bidding to have. Mervin assisted me and set up the applications and whoala....I'm using it right now. We learn our lessons the hard way - this is a cliche but I definitely say this is true. The incident last January 2nd was very traumatic. I don't want to go through that experience again. With my new laptop, I hope everything goes well..
No comments:
Post a Comment