People hate change. Especially if it means that one must be uprooted from his/her comfort zone. I had to go through that change in July of last year. I left TeleTech were I have worked for 3years. To some of us it might just be another phase..and I do agree but there is more to it than meets the eye. TeleTech was my home and the people I worked with was my family. I have worked and served the company with great passion. I have honed my management skills through programs they unselfishly provided. Above all, I gained friends..developed die-hard friendships.
I owe everything to all the people who have shared their wisdom with me. For mentors who allowed me to pick their brains. For my team who not only trusted me to lead them but treated me with respect. Leaving the company meant...not being with them every single day. Saying goodbye to activities we used to do together..midnight coffees, birthday pizzas, sunrise beer and fight for appraisals. I will surely miss my team.
But I did what I had to do. There are some decisions that are hard to make and this is one of the toughest. Oh well...someone's gotta pay the bills right? July 10,2008.. I left my beloved TeleTech Roxas.
To the FASC Management team - Thank you
To the FASC-Admin team - till we meet again my abnormal children!
To the FASC - Scheduling team - hang in there...
To the FASC SMEs - Thank you for being there for me and my whole team every step of the way.
To Bonnie Arend.. no goodbyes.. only tata for now.
United Airlines - Flight Attendant Service Center
Non-Operations Scheduling Team - Wave 1.0
Non-Operations Scheduling Team - Wave 1.0


No comments:
Post a Comment