Thursday, April 2, 2009

oatmeal..salad and the 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge

We call it the "30-day Weight Loss, Tuck your Tummy Challenge". This challenge was the brainchild of one of my co-TLs, Mavic. If you have read my recent posts.. the CCC has been attacked by the lifestyle curse since 2009 kicked off. In an effort to save our sorry asses from this unfortunate phenomenon, we decided to make dieting fun and at the same time, police each others diet.
Here's the guidelines for the 30-day Lose Weight Challenge..


  • Everyone should create a diet profile (see image), with your present weight in pounds.


  • You can use any diet program that would work for you.
  • You can exercise, go to the gym if you want.
  • You are not allowed to take any diet pill!
  • You should update your profile, to record your weekly weight loss (using the same scale on your first weigh-in)

Here's the catch, the participant with the biggest weight-loss in 30 days will get a prize... A relaxing spa and a sumptuous meal sponsored by the losing participants! This is a win-win situation, don't yah think? *winks*

A lot of reps, Team Leaders and support group members signed up for the challenge. Needless to say, I am part of this challenge as well. I am now into veggies and oatmeal diet. Although I still get tempted to eat "regular" meals. It's quite fulfilling to know that I could handle the diet for the most part of it. One of our Quality Analyst offered a copy of "HIPHOP ABS". Admittedly, the exercise part of the deal is my weak spot. I am not into sports or the like. But hell! I'd try to work around that just to achieve my goal. This drill is not new to me...tried it a couple of times in my lifetime. I did it once but never got to maintain it.


We had our official weight in today, of course I am not inclide to blogging my exact weight but believe me, I am worth two persons! Wish me luck..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages