Two years.
That's how long I have been gone. No posts.. no updates. Nada. zilch.
Give or take this is the same number of years I spent with Convergys. Yeah, I kept myself busy at this time. Now that I have the free time, I said "Melissa, it's time to visit an old friend."
Needless to say, I missed blogging so here I am.. unemployed (hopefully not for long..) and just scribbling some random thought to the universe.
How do I start to describe and put into words the last two years of my life. It is overwhelming. Just thinking about it,makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Oh boy the past couple of years were definitely packed with great experiences and life changing decisions.
Convergys was my home since August 2011...15 days ago, I left home.
It wasn't an easy decision to leave the company but it had to be done. I left with a heavy heart as I have grown to love most of the people I worked with. I handled 2 lines of business within my CVG stint and must say that I enjoyed every minute of it. I gained a bunch of crazy and adorable aussie friends. Not to mention handling a whole lot of even crazier pool of agents.
Within my tenure with the company, I had the opportunity to handle customer care and finacial services. Both had it's challenges but the most challenging was the Net Promoter Score. If you know how this works, then you know that this one's a bitch. lol Oh well, this is not the reason why I left. It's a more complicated scenario that I'd rather not discuss.
It was also when I was with CVG that I got to experience the so called medical leave of absence. I had an accident and tore my left lisfranc ligament. It was almost 2 months of pain and immobility. Yes, crutches.. cane and oh the expensive Aircast.
It was one hell of an ride. Bittersweet but I am still grateful because it came with some perks that I will be forever thankful for. (I will write about it in later posts). I valued each day that I spent not being able to walk and just staying at home. It brought forth life lessons and precious realizations. It got my team together giving birth to what we now refer to as "Team Aircast"!
So yeah, what's next? Change of scene. Me and my gorgeous friends agreed to relocate to Makati in the next couple of months. Starting off with landing a new job at one of the Makati based companies and looking for a 4-bedroom condo unit that we can share. The plan is laid out well. Now we execute!
Life is in progress.. I am looking forward to the best that's yet to come.
Till then, welcome back to my world!

No comments:
Post a Comment