Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Brigida: Ang Bitchesang BB

In September of 2010, I got approved for Globe postpaid Plan 999 which include a brand new Blackberry Curve 8520. I have always been a Nokia user since my introduction to the mobile world and it thrilled me to get my first smartphone. I have this weird attachment to my old phone that I decided to just keep it. Although, "Nikita" [Nokia N70] will now take the backseat for my new baby.
Familiarizing with the new QWERTY keypad and other Blackberry features was fun. I learned how the Blackberry Internet Service [BIS] work and I got connected to my friends worldwide 24x7 in no time! I particularly fancied the Blackberry Messenger [BBM] since I am able to chat with my friends from North America. It kinda gives Blackberry users our own circle. I love it. Since I have named my Nokia phone, I thought that it was just fair to give a name to my Blackberry too. I was seriously looking for a name that would fit my new toy, but i couldn't decide on anything. Finally, after 3 months... I decided to call my Blackberry, BRIGIDA
I am so pleased Brigida and I am happy I decided to get her last year. Now I am constantly on Twitter and increased my tweets from a measly 300 to a whopping 10,260! Needless to say,  I am one proud Blackberry user. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages