Over the past months the CCC Philippines Team has hosted numerous exchangees from West Kingston, RI. Jasmine joined us in January of this year to launch the Sales Order Administration pilot team. On her first week, I was curious how she would handle the cultural differences and other "issues" that will come her way during her stay. Although Filipinos are known to be good hosts, some people do not easily adapt to new environment or new set of personalities to say the least.
Surprisingly, she adapted really well to the Philippines and everything that came with the territory. I did get a chance to hang out with her a few times and thought she is really a cool person. We also had our small talks during cancer breaks. Although these are just small talks, I enjoyed it. I am glad to know that she had fun during her stay here, especially the trips to Puerto Galera... the 2 bottles' session (after shift @ the Diners)... the trips to the "foundation". She did enjoy McDonalds' apple pie and just had a blast spending time with the reps.
It's sad that her work is done here and would be returning to Rhode Island come Saturday. With this being said, I want to wish her the best of luck.
JAZ... no goodbyes. Just tata for now.
Till we meet again...
P.S.
I promise to send a pic of my 1st pumpkin pie!
Surprisingly, she adapted really well to the Philippines and everything that came with the territory. I did get a chance to hang out with her a few times and thought she is really a cool person. We also had our small talks during cancer breaks. Although these are just small talks, I enjoyed it. I am glad to know that she had fun during her stay here, especially the trips to Puerto Galera... the 2 bottles' session (after shift @ the Diners)... the trips to the "foundation". She did enjoy McDonalds' apple pie and just had a blast spending time with the reps.
It's sad that her work is done here and would be returning to Rhode Island come Saturday. With this being said, I want to wish her the best of luck.
JAZ... no goodbyes. Just tata for now.
Till we meet again...
P.S.
I promise to send a pic of my 1st pumpkin pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment