I am not really in the mood to write about anything so I decided to just check out my blog roll. I came across this post, "my dating persona".. I am 30, enjoying my single yet happy life and I am definitely curious to know my dating persona.
Then I found myself following the link.. taking the test and after a few clicks, whoala!
Then I found myself following the link.. taking the test and after a few clicks, whoala!
Check out the result..

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They’re conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that’s okay, because you’re very choosy with your affections anyway. You’d absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.
Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You’re already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there’s no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.
You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.
I was surprised... It was all me. What's fun about this test is that it also showed the dating persona's I should avoid and of course my match!
Take the test here
Special Thanks to:
Jeicubs for leading me to this test *wink*

No comments:
Post a Comment