Friday, June 18, 2010

Lakers ruled again!



It was a great NBA Finals series match between the Boston Celtics and my Los Angeles Lakers. We were trailing the Schmeltics with a 3-2 lead going into Game 6. I prayed for a miracle in Game 6. Although we were playing at home, I was not really banking on our 'home court" advantage. My prayers answered we forced game 7 with the series tied at 3-3. Watching how game 7 was being played in the first 3 quarters, I was furious! Nothing good was going for the Lakers, we were again trailing the Schmeltics. With the big whopping that we gave Boston in Game 6, I was expecting a lot more from the guys. We were supposed to have the momentum! In the last 5 minutes of Game 7, some of my friends who are Lakers fans started to lose hope. Not me. I believe in the team and I know they have the heart of champions. 


Good thing they did not fail me...


 Los Angeles Lakers are 2010 NBA Champions!


Winning the series 4-3! It was indeed a sweet victory for all Lakers fans.. beating the team's nemesis and arch rival Boston Celtics. 



To top it all... KOBE BRYANT is Finals MVP! sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages