I am proud to have been blessed with wonderful friends.. the Shining Stars!
This is about life. My raves and rants, the bittersweet stories behind my existence. The triumphs and setbacks of being a slave of oneself. My venting machine is up and running!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Shining Stars
Each of us represents a star in the sky... sometimes we shine together, sometimes we twinkle alone. In our life, we meet a lot of people... some brings out the best in us, some unleashes the beast buried deep inside of us.
In a lot of ways, we mirror ourselves with the people we hang out with. We set aside the individual differences..hang on to the common denominators and form friendships.
I am proud to have been blessed with wonderful friends.. the Shining Stars!
I am proud to have been blessed with wonderful friends.. the Shining Stars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment