As I was ordering my morning coffee... note that this was 12 in the morning... the barrista so nonchalantly awoke something in my goldfish-of-a-brain...
"ma'am, would you like to try our jalapeno pepper?"
(In my head, i was screaming, "AYOKO!!!!!!! SHET. Kape lang di ba? KAPE!")
"No thanks, i'll just get the frappe..."
So then I realized I had an online blog account that had been sleeping soundly for almost a year now.... It was time... time to awaken once again and put this flippin' channel to good use.
I went through my day... barely surviving... ate home cooked sinigang with my mom and set to work...
Welcome me back to self awareness... Welcome me back to self loathe...
Usher in an new era of angst... it is, after all, almost Christmas. And if you know me well enough... or long enough... you'll understand this bit.
The swell of emotions render me helpless and so, the words flow... my writing comes to me... I grasp for air hoping not to say too much, nor too little...
No comments:
Post a Comment