... learned life's best lessons
... loved passionately
... died an emotional death
... met well meaning strangers
... formed great friendships
This list can go on and on but what does it mean really? This journey is not mere circumstance. By birth, this is our destiny. Our fate. We cannot not take this journey. It's just a matter of how it is presented to you.
Crossroads and bus stops define, if not sum up a person's journey. Every scar..every tear..triumph and laughter tells a story. It can make or break a person. At 30, I am battle scared but resplendent. I have survived some of the hardest crossroads. From one stop to another I bring wisdom and strength.
Today, I am still at one of my bus stops and alarmed to have become comfortably numb waiting for the next bus. Keeping my fingers crossed that the ticket I have now would take me to the ride to happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment