Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ETC!

It's past 8am.. Lyndon is still on the phone talking to some wacko who called the Customer Care Center a minute before it is officially closed for the day. Imagine how it feels when you are the only rep left on the phone and finally you discover that the customer doesn't even have a valid issue to start with!

Sucks right? Oh well.. SSDD remember? c",)

After the shift, were off to Divine Grace Medical Centerto visit John. He was rushed to the hospital the previous night. It scares me of the tought that I may be the next person in line.. waiting for the "lifestyle curse" to hit me. Why do I call it "lifestyle curse"? Simple. Because our lifestyles are the main reason why people from the same industry are either hypertensive, diabetic, asthmatic or have vertigo. I am keeping my fingers crossed, I hope John gets well soon. Aside from the fact that I am concerned about how he is, my ulterior motive really is not have the need to go back to Divine Grace again. I dread hospitals..

I felt relieved when finally we were out of the hospital and inside Lyn's car. I was with Daisy and Jei. We often ride with Lyn going to the office and going home as well. As we were driving along our usual route, our chit chat suddenly was turned towards food. Initially about rice cakes and then we found ourselves craving for food. A decision was made.. we will indulge. We dropped off Jei at a nearby gasoline station and headed towards SM Bacoor. Inside the mall, we went from the supermarket up to the 3rd level looking for a resto that would tickle our fancy for food. After a few minutes of wandering around.. wholla! we found ourselves ordering food at KFC! How extraordinary. Of course we had the good old chicken meals.. the only difference I think is that Daisy ordered the quesodilla. I got to taste the quesodilla.. nothing fancy. Its not as special as they advertised it to be.

Its always fun, to spend time with friend especially if we dont get to plan ahead. Adhoc eat outs or coffee time is always a blast. We talked about our previous companies.. Dell for Daisy and Teletech for me. The topic went on to the salaries that our WK counterparts receive.

What a day..


1 comment:

  1. hehehe, after that my mom invited me for a lunch in Tagaytay and of course I go for it. only have 2hrs of sleep.... I'm really sleepy earlier while taking calls..... @_@

    ReplyDelete

Pages